The 1st Annual ELF EXCHANGE is here!
Last day to sign up is November 1, 2008!
ELF EXCHANGE will be donating 100% proceeds to the:
Shriners Hospitals for Children.
Shriners Hospitals for Children is a one-of-a-kind international health care system of 22 hospitals dedicated to improving the lives of children by providing specialty pediatric care to thousands of kids each year at no charge to their families… thanks to the generosity of donors, past and present, innovative research and outstanding teaching programs.
Children up to the age of 18 with orthopedic conditions, burns, spinal cord injuries and cleft lip and palate are eligible for admission and receive all care in a family-centered environment at no charge – regardless of financial need.
Every gift makes a difference and your gift could save the life of a child.
For more info on the Shriners Hospitals for Children visit their website at:
Have you ever wondered how fun it would be go to the North Pole and visit Santa’s workshop and become an elf for a day? How exciting it must be to make a gift with your own hands and knowing that it will put a smile on someone’s face on Christmas morning. Well here’s your chance, only YOU will be creating in your own workshop! ELF EXCHANGE is a fun-filled, “Pay It Forward” gift exchange. As an official elf, you give to someone in need, one gift at a time. After donating the small amount of $10 and filling out the MAKE ME AN ELF! form you will then become an official elf! ELF EXCHANGE is simply a way to touch someone’s life by opening your heart and creative mind.
Once you become an honorary elf you must make a handmade Christmas Gift for your secret elf based on their likes, interests, etc. (In case you aren’t all that crafty you are still welcome to join. You can purchase a handmade gift from one of our sponsors. The gift does not have to all be handmade. You can also give various store bought item(s) but it must include something handmade. Remember “Life isn’t about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself”. You will get so much joy and fulfillment by creating a special personalized gift for your secret elf, just knowing they will be eagerly awaiting its arrival in the mail and ripping it open on Christmas morning!
100% proceeds go to the Shriners Hospitals for Children. Each year the funds collected for sign-ups are donated to a special charity or family. If you have a family or charity who could benefit from being next years recipient please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want to be an
ELF EXCHANGE Sponsor?
Scroll down for more info!
How ELF EXCHANGE works:
- Elf Exchange is a $10.00 donation. All proceeds go to the Shriners Hospitals for Children.
- Simply click on the red link below MAKE ME AN ELF! Fill out the form and make your $10 donation by clicking on the DONATE NOW button. I MUST see the donation from you via Paypal as well as the receiving the completed form, in order for you to qualify. Please remember you will receive a confirmation email from ELF EXCHANGE that you are now an official elf! If you DO NOT receive a confirmation email. Please contact me asap: email@example.com
- Please fill out the MAKE ME AN ELF! form under the red link, as detailed as possible so your secret elf can make your gift as personal as they can.
- By November 15th you will receive your ELF EXCHANGE envelope with the name of your secret elf (shh… remember this is a secret). You will also receive goodies from all of our ELF EXCHANGE sponsors.
- The deadline for the completion of the project is December 1st. Please send your wrapped gift by December 5th, (with delivery confirmation) so it will have plenty of time to arrive to its new owner. *NOTE* Before wrapping your gift please take a picute of it so it can be shared on the ELF EXCHANGE page. Then everyone can see what great gifts all your elves have made.
- No Peeking until Christmas morning.
- The only rules of ELF EXCHANGE is simply to use your heart and creative mind. Part or all of your gift must be made by hand and share a piece of who you are. Keep in mind there is someone out there thinking of you during this time and creating something just for you as well. Only give something that you too would want to receive. And yes you can have someone make the gift for you. (remember many of our ELF EXCHANGE sponsors would love to help you with that.)
- Spread the word! Tell all your friends, family members and co-workers about ELF EXCHANGE so they can join in all the excitement!
- HAVE FUN! Enjoy the process and know that by becoming a fellow elf you are sharing a piece of you as well as helping the children needing treatment at the Shriners Hospitals for Children.
ELF EXCHANGE sponsors make it is possible by providing the funds for all secret elf envelopes and mailing costs.
Elf Exchange Sponsor:
Sponsorship is $30.00 and will go to making ELF EXCHANGE possible. In return you will have your business/company/blog all over the ELF EXCHANGE page and information on how they can purchase your great products! Your name will also be on everything that gets mailed out. As a sponsor you also have the chance to put anything you want in a 9" x 12" envelope that will go to every elf who signs up. Get creative because the secret envelope is like an early Christmas for all our new elves! You can put in a sample, promos, coupons just for the elves, gifts, etc. Your name will be featured on the ELF EXCHANGE page site until October 1, 2009. If you wish to continue just send an email and pay the $30 via paypal anytime before that date for another year of sponsorship. If your company is interested you can click the Pay Now button to start the process of your sponsorship. Then please send your 125 x 125 banner to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will then receive all the other info you nee. Please tell all your other fellow Etsyians, artists, crafters and entrepreneurs as well. This is a great opportunity to get your name out there for a small fee. Remember to pay it forward!